Monday, July 16, 2007

Blog Your Many Blessings

Hello again!
I want you to know that I am richly blest! Here are ten blessings I am thankful for (not always in order):
  1. A wonderful Savior. Because I need saving. He always reaches out to love the unloveable (that would be me). He is constantly watching over me, even more so than the frog.
2. My loving and gracious wife, Liz. I could not have made the last 19 years without you. I love you so much.
3. Robert, my one and only son. What a treasure you are. You are the apple of my eye.

4. Our health. Liz went through surgery this year, and Robert has been hospitalized in the past. I thank God they're both doing well now. As for me, I feel great. 5. Our family and friends who support us and pray for us. You know who you are. You are appreciated and loved.

6. Our church family. Every Sunday I get to teach a class of around 6 elementary-age children about God. I get to lead worship in church on a regular basis. What a blessing!

7. Great jobs. My wife will be teaching second grade this coming year. And I get to travel around and audit stores, and I've only been threatened once in 19 years with death and dismemberment, but that's another story.

8. Great food. What a gift from God! He chose to make eating enjoyable! I probably enjoy it a little too much!


9. Living in America. Still the greatest nation on God's green earth.

10. Living in Frogtown. One of the earth's most beautiful places.




Hey!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...