Monday, September 3, 2007

The Stick Figure Bible

Jeremiah 10:23 "It is not within man who walks..."












"...to direct his steps."








2 Corinthians 11:26 "I am always on the move..."









"...I have been in danger from rivers..."

"...in danger from bandits..."


"...in danger in the city..."





"...in danger in the country..."








"...in danger at sea..."









"...and in danger from false brothers."
Romans 8:36 "As it is written, 'For Thy sake we have faced death all day long.' "
1 Corinthians 10:12 "So if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!"







Luke 12:19 "and I'll say to myself, 'You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry."

















"...But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you..."

Matthew 24:19,20 "How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers..."








"...Pray that your flight will not take place in winter..."













Psalms 106:36 "They worshipped their idols, which became a snare to them."








Matthew 25:36 "I was in prison and you visited me."






Proverbs 31:29 "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."

















Where bad stick figures go?






9 comments:

Monalea said...

Oh David, Thank you!!! This was wonderful and I needed it. I'm glad God has blessed you with the ability to think outside the box. Again.....'Thank you!'

Love you Frogtown Family 2-3-6,
Monalea

Monalea said...

One more time.....I have to say 'thank you'. This has been a really hard 4 days. There has been a murder here and we have all been so sad. The young mans family goes to church with us. I really needed your blog. Thank you!

Monalea

TREY MORGAN said...

Thanks for the laugh... those were some funny signs....

David Kirk said...

Trey & Monalea,
Thanks for reading. Glad you liked it.

Monalea said...

1 more thing....I love the photo of you with your dog and penguin.

Monalea

David Kirk said...

Liz designed the avatar with dog and penguin!

preacherman said...

David,
Very cool post.
I love your blog.
Yes I would for you to add my blog to your favorites. I love your comments that you have posted on my blog and I am looking forward to reading your blog regularly. God bless and hope you have a great weekend. Again, I thought this was way cool.

Granny J said...

Very, very cool! How did I miss this in the first place?

David Kirk said...

Granny: I don't think you knew this blog a year ago. And vice versa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...