Monday, September 17, 2007

The Stick Figure Bible #2


Ephesians 5:19 "Do not get drunk with wine, which leads to debauchery."










"...Instead, be filled with the Spirit. Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs..."
Acts 20:27 "I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God."




Ephesians 4:29 "Let no unwholesome communication come out of your mouth."
1 John 3:8 "The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work."Ephesians 4:32 "Be kind and compassionate to one another."Matthew 4:19 " 'Follow me', Jesus said, 'and I will make you fishers of men.' "A stick figure wedding?Leviticus 19:32 "Rise in the presence of the aged, show respect for the elderly and revere your God. I am the Lord..." Leviticus 19:33 "When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him..."

5 comments:

Monalea said...

I love the Stick Figure Bible. Please write more.

Monalea

David Kirk said...

Thanks. I figured everyone was getting tired of it.

Monalea said...

No, Your stick figure Bible is for the learning disabled, like me.

Monalea

Kiwi said...

this is awsome make more u should
check out my blogs

David Kirk said...

Kiwi: Thank you for stopping by. I want to do more Stick Figure Bible posts but I am out of ideas at this point.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...